We are dedicated to this service from since 2016 and have earned a name for ourselves due to our student friendly service model. Our team of experienced PhD expert tutors can help you with all the subjects in MBA, Engineering, Nursing, Linguistics, Music, Psychology, Programming, Science, Biology and Mathematics. Many of our tutors are gold medalists in their academics and they also have industry experience which makes them an expert in both the theoretical as well as practical aspects of their subject(s).
How we started off in 2016?
Sensing the need for interactive and technology aided tutoring, Bella Williams & Mary Jones started TopMyGrades from a small team of 9 tutors from Australia and USA. Since then, the growth has been phenomenal and new tutors join our team every month to meet the demand from students in various subjects spread across school, undergraduate & graduate level of courses. The main aim was to identify the gaps in teaching & create a teaching methodology in order to make sense to the students who need help with their studies.
The core gaps identified by the team of tutors at TopMyGrades are
- Use varied, effective strategies to instruct diverse learners
- Use test and other information on students’ performance in instructional planning
- Target literacy and math instruction, if needed
- Safeguard instructional time
- Use research and data to improve practice
Mary JonesCo-founder & Editor-in-chief
Co-founder & Editor-in-chief at TopMyGrades and focused on Content Marketing Strategy for many clients from Education industry in US, Canada & UK. Have worked closely with many e-learning solution providers in helping them plan their content strategy and in auditing their campaign execution. Have intensive content editing experience and have worked with MSNBC, NewsCred & Scripted. Promoting affordable tutoring for all students through a new-age tutor-cum-student platform, where tutors can help students with their academic needs. I have also authored blogs on Lifehack.org, Wn.com, Medium.com, Minds.com and many more digital publications.
Bella WilliamsCo-founder & Executive Editor
Bella Williams has worked previously as an editor at National Geographic, Newsmax Media and Fast Company. I work with the other tutors & writers on story selection, script writing, idea generation and reporting approaches. Basically, I'm the chief ideas person for a growing group of digital storytellers who work with TopMyGrades. In addition to my role as a managing editor, I continue to write for Shoutmeloud.com, MyTechLogy.com, Recruitingblogs.com, HRdaily.com.au, Sheknows.com and many more digital publications.
Our Tutors have some awesome achievements!
• Single handedly created, developed and implemented an inclusion module to incorporate students with special needs into a regular educational system.
• Implemented a series of activities based learning programs, resulting in increased student interest in regular lessons.
• Introduced the school management to a novel behavior management program, which reduced incidents of unacceptable behavior by 75%.
• Led a student body for an MUN (Model United Nations), convention, receiving an award for the best and most intense involvement in the core program.
• Successfully implemented the International Baccalaureate program, resulting in increased representation of the school on an international level.
• Researched novel materials and resources for a primary school program, resulting in the betterment of students’ grades.
• Many are awarded as the “best teacher of the decade” owing to exceptional contribution to the state education system in many states across USA, UK & Australia.
• Created, developed and implemented an all-encompassing curriculum on a state level, without help from external sources.
• Reinvented the lesson planning module by incorporating current affairs and international relations as subjects, bringing students at par with their peers from other schools.